3/25/2010

One day we're gonna live in Paris

Photobucket

One day we're gonna live in Paris. I promise, I'm on it...

Photobucket

When I'm bringing in the money, I promise, I'm on it...

Photobucket

I'm gonna take you out to club showcase, We're gonna live it up, I promise!
Just hold on a little more...

Photobucket
Photobucket

And every night we'll watch the stars - They'll be out for us

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So go and pack your bags for the long haul


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Se ha producido un error en este gadget.
Se ha producido un error en este gadget.